Use 3 C’s with reading books to improve creativity among children: important for storytime, circle time:
3 C’s to use with children after book reading and story reading:
In research writing or while doing a literature review, we use the concept of 5 C’s, from that we are borrowing the 3 C’s and explaining the method of using it with the children.
3 C’s – Compare, Contrast, Critique.
1. Chose books or readings (e.g. Teacher chose the book Coraline and Pandora’s Box).
One may look for characters, settings, plot, et al.
2. After two or more readings are done, the teacher/adult may pose these questions (these are examples, questions may vary depending upon readings) –
a.) Do you find any similarities between the two books?
b.) What are the similarities between these two books?
c.) Which character seems more like you or which character is not at all like you?
d.) What changes would you like to be made in book xyz?
e.) Which book appeals to you more?
f.) Do you see any differences between these two books?
g.) What are the differences that you see between these two books?
h.) Is there anything that you may want to suggest to the author/s regarding the book xyz?
What are the things that you would like to add from your side?
Join our training program on this topic, or Join our Curriculum, Assessment, Training, and daily Mentoring support.
Contact Us – (Rewati Raman Vishewar: +91 – 9910680423) for training programs over – Curriculum, Assessment, Policies, Laws, Frameworks, and several other topics/areas.
© Copyrights reserved with the Authors – Abhidha Seth and Rewati Raman Vishewar; any violation will attract severe legal actions. Do you write at Academic standards? Publish your original works- Articles, Papers, Videos with us and spread them, please send your interest at – email@example.com. Our all works are of high academic integrity, plagiarism checked, peer-reviewed, and properly referenced, wherever required.
Stay tuned with us, share your views and suggestions, and Please Share with Parents, Preschool- Teacher, Principal, Owner, and School- Teacher, Principal, Owner.
- Follow us on Telegram – https://t.me/thezerocurriculum
- Like us on Facebook – Click Here
- Follow us on LinkedIn – Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter – Click Here
- Subscribe to Daily Digest of Email updates (Feedburner) – Click Here
- Subscribe to receive immediate updates – (Newsletter) – Click Here
With reference to this topic, you may also Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org