#1. Language Development has ________________ for development.
Language Development is strongly constrained by “nature” and thus it has “critical” period of development, but this period has an extended age range, so “Both Critical and Sensitive Period” is the right answer.
© Copyrights reserved with the Authors – Abhidha Seth and Rewati Raman Vishewar; any violation will attract severe legal actions. Do you write at Academic standards? Publish your original works- Articles, Papers, Videos with us and spread it, please send your interest at – email@example.com. Our all works are of high academic integrity, plagiarism checked, peer-reviewed, and properly referenced, wherever required.
Stay tuned with us, share your views and suggestions, and Please Share with Parents, Preschool- Teacher, Principal, Owner, and School- Teacher, Principal, Owner.
- Follow us on Telegram – https://t.me/thezerocurriculum
- Like us on Facebook – Click Here
- Follow us on LinkedIn – Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter – Click Here
- Subscribe to Daily Digest of Email updates (Feedburner) – Click Here
- Subscribe to receive immediate updates – (Newsletter) – Click Here
With reference to this topic, you may also Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org