Teaching is not patrolling! Stop “policing”, Start Teaching:
How to increase student engagement in the ZOOM classroom even with the student’s camera off? Ten tips.
Empathy is a necessary element of being a teacher.
Both, during childhood and adolescence, children struggle with their self-image and so they are heavily burdened about how they look on camera.
It is a heavy burden on them to force the camera open during ZOOM classes.
These are the things that teacher may do to make ZOOM classroom more interactive and safe for children –
1. Be compassionate towards children
2. Practice empathy
3. Use both pre-recorded videos and live ZOOM class.
4. Respect student’s silence
5. Allow cameras off
6. Allow sharing emojis
7. Allow sharing emotions and emotional burden
8. Indulge in direct and one-to-one audio conversation
9. Promote group assignment
10. Suggest doing homework by collaborating with batchmates, senior grade students, elders, and teachers.
Join our training program on this topic, or Join our Curriculum, Assessment, Training, and daily Mentoring support.
Contact Us – (Rewati Raman Vishewar: +91 – 9910680423) for training programs over – Curriculum, Assessment, Policies, Laws, Frameworks, and several other topics/areas.
© Copyrights reserved with the Authors – Abhidha Seth and Rewati Raman Vishewar; any violation will attract severe legal actions. Do you write at Academic standards? Publish your original works- Articles, Papers, Videos with us and spread them, please send your interest at – firstname.lastname@example.org. Our all works are of high academic integrity, plagiarism checked, peer-reviewed, and properly referenced, wherever required.
Stay tuned with us, share your views and suggestions, and Please Share with Parents, Preschool- Teacher, Principal, Owner, and School- Teacher, Principal, Owner.
- Follow us on Telegram – https://t.me/thezerocurriculum
- Like us on Facebook – Click Here
- Follow us on LinkedIn – Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter – Click Here
- Subscribe to Daily Digest of Email updates (Feedburner) – Click Here
- Subscribe to receive immediate updates – (Newsletter) – Click Here
With reference to this topic, you may also Email us at – email@example.com