This section covers details about Play School Curriculum, which may be followed by Play Schools situated in Andhra Pradesh State of India.
Special Note :
With reference to Curriculum, three terms are used – Syllabus, Curriculum Framework and Curriculum.
Curriculum development is a step wise process. First, Syllabus is prepared. Second, Curriculum Framework is prepared. After that, Third, complete Curriculum is prepared.
Internationally, Education Boards, Education Ministries or Education Boards, issues statutory guidelines and practices, which shall be followed by educators and curriculum developers to develop the Curriculum.
In India, on Central basis, none of the Education Boards, Education Ministries or Curriculum Boards have issued any Play School Syllabus or Play School Curriculum Framework, which is required to be followed (statutorily) to develop complete Play School Curriculum.
In Andhra Pradesh also, none of the Education Boards, Education Ministries, Curriculum Boards or Department of Education, have issued any Play School Syllabus or Play School Curriculum Framework, which is required to be followed (statutorily) to develop complete Play School Curriculum.
When in future, Education Boards, Education Ministries, Curriculum Boards or Department of Education comes up with any statutory framework or guidelines regarding Play School Syllabus or Play School Curriculum Framework, to develop complete Play School Curriculum, then we will also provide Play Schools in Andhra Pradesh with ‘Curriculum’ based upon those issued framework / guidelines.
Presently, some other states have come up (or planning to come up) with their own ‘Play School Syllabus’, which is required to be followed by Play Schools to develop their Curriculum (Play Schools would be under statutory obligation to follow such issued Play School Syllabus to develop complete Play School Curriculum). For such states of India, The ZERO Curriculum™ provides Play Schools with multiple option of Day wise Curriculum.
International standards and practices are being followed by The ZERO Curriculum™. Play School Syllabus and Play School Curriculum framework of International standard is followed by The ZERO Curriculum™.
The ZERO Curriculum™, provides Play Schools in Andhra Pradesh with the Standard High Quality Play School Curriculum based upon International standards.
Option for Play Schools situated in Andhra Pradesh :
For Play Schools situated in Andhra Pradesh, option provided by The ZERO Curriculum™ –
- 100% Ready-Format Day wise high quality Play School Curriculum inbuilt with training, by ‘The ZERO Curriculum™’
As per International standards, common term to denote Play Schools, Kindergarten, Day Care etc is ‘Early Childhood Care and Education’ (ECCE). As per ECCE principles, Curriculum is based on age and developmental milestones achieved. So, Play School Curriculum is also divided under age groups.
Age Group – Here, Play School Curriculum would cover Age Group of 1.5 Years to 3.5 Years. (See this – Age of each program could be varied up to 6 Months (up or down), depending upon the milestones achieved by the child, however ‘State issued Syllabus’ is not having this flexibility).
100% Ready Format inbuilt with ‘training’ using two format – Video and Presentation The Curriculum made available by ‘The ZERO Curriculum™’ is ‘100% Ready Format’ Day wise Curriculum. Entire Curriculum is inbuilt with ‘training’.
Each month’s Curriculum would be provided to play schools, using two format – Video and Presentation. Simply put, we are providing complete Curriculum in ‘training’ mode, so that the Teachers (child minders) are able to imbibe the entire Curriculum and deliver it easily in the class room.
Major Highlights :
- Complete “100 % Ready Format” Day wise Curriculum.
- 220 Days per Academic Year.
- Entire Month’s Curriculum will be made available in ‘Training’ mode using Video and Presentation.
- All printables like Worksheets, Flash Cards, Cutouts, Teaching Aids, Puzzles, Activities etc would be made available in Print-Ready Format or in Hard Copy.
- Separate Training Video discussing complete Month’s Curriculum snapshot.
- Separate Training Video discussing complete Week’s Curriculum snapshot.
- Separate Training Videos as per Concepts / Themes / Activities.
- Separate Training Videos for Daily Curriculum.
- Each Training Videos will be accompanied with Presentation, so that if any Teacher is not able to note the highlights, then may just note it from Presentation.
- Presentation accompanied with Videos are also helpful as easy reminder notes.
- Video Trainings and Presentations relating to using Worksheets.
- Entire Dialogue, Questions, Quips, Behavioural inputs etc is being taught to you in Training format through Video and Presentation.
- Videos and Presentation relating to delivery of Entire curriculum.
- Videos and Presentation relating to relating to Art and Craft Activities.
- Most Appropriate as per all ‘Early Childhood Care and Education’ Philosophies.
- Customised for Play Schools / Preschools of each state of India.
- Customised as per each Preschool / Child care’s schedule.
- 24 Hrs. Availability.
- Each Day is thorough and complete, and School Operators / Teachers / child minders just need to go through our Videos and Presentation.
- Assessment Procedures also taught through Videos and Presentation.
- Best Option to run Preschool in Automated Mode …
- Best for Owners/Principals, who want to run / manage Preschool in the most Academically appropriate and most professional manner.
- Option to speak directly with India’s Best ECCE (Play School / Preschool) Trainer – Ms. Abhidha Seth (and Team)
- Entire Video, Presentation and Printables are completely suitable for the most premium preschools and also for the preschools located in small towns and villages.
- No Books are required to be referred by Teachers / Principals (our curriculum will be sufficient).
- Curriculum is inbuilt with complete ‘Bag-less’ and ‘No Homework concept’.
Fee for the First Year –
Rs. 6700 / Month (Six Thousand and Seven Hundred Per Month)[An additional Fee of Rs. 11, 000 (Eleven Thousand) only with First Month’s Installment]
Fee from Second Year onwards –
50% Discount over existing Monthly License charge[100% Discount on ‘Additional Fee with First Month’s Installment’]
Also see – Over a period of Five Years, Monthly charge will average at approximately Rs. 4000 / Month.
Free Solutions included with this Product ‘Play School Curriculum Andhra Pradesh’ –
- One Hour Talk Plan Per Month [Total Savings of Ten Hours Talk Plan worth Rs. 17,000]
- Managing Challenging Behaviour in Play School / Preschool and Childcare settings [Total Savings of Rs. 5000]
Optional Add-on Solutions for this Product ‘Play School Curriculum Andhra Pradesh’ –
- Day wise Curriculum Teaching Cards – Know More
- Parents as Partners – Know More
- Test – for Teachers / Principal – Know More
You might be interested in these pages –
- Frequently Asked Questions (Answers to questions like – Why Pay Additional Fee with First Month’s Installment? What all documents, I need to Submit to Subscribe to the solutions from The ZERO Curriculum™?
- Contact Us
- More Features Attributes Advantages and Benefits
Other Related Pages :
Play School Curriculum Andhra Pradesh – Complete Play School Curriculum for Andhra Pradesh.