Problems faced by Preschool Principals, Teachers due to Questions posed by Parents:
Generally parents asks such questions from Preschool Principals, Preschool Teachers –
“What is happening in the preschool”,
“What has happened today”,
“Is there something that could/should be done at home?”,
“What is this worksheet all about?”,
“My Child told me about this Activity, what this Activity was all about, may I ask for full information”,
“I intend to prepare my Child for mainstream Schools, what shall I do at home”,
“My child would be on holiday to grandpa’s house, what shall I do there”.
- Everyday Preschool Principals, Preschool Teachers faces huge problem in communicating regarding such things with the Parents, because of one or more of these reasons –
- Preschools Don’t have any Curriculum at all and each day teacher takes up class as per her whims and fancies
- Curriculum is a copied pasted stuff from here and there, and none team member understands it much.
- Teachers might be competent to deliver the Curriculum but not competent enough to communicate with others.
- Teachers have already too much workload and teachers don’t have time and so cannot give much time to parents.
- During, Parents Teacher Meetings also, teachers are confused regarding what shall they talk regarding curriculum as they don’t have one.
- Worksheets are simply copied pasted things and teachers do not have any idea about what to speak about it.